The Michigan Art Guide is published by Vicki Gillespie. Vicki’s background includes:
• 14 years as publisher of the periodical Stained Glass News(after 10 years as associate editor) with the largest circulation—over 100,000 in its heyday—in the art glass industry
• 6 years as the publisher of the Michigan Art Guide.
• 1 year as the publisher of the Florida Art Guide.
• 20+ years as project manager of over 70 pattern books for glass craft hobbyists
• 10 years as manager of one of the country’s largest retail glass craft centers
• 16 years as a glassblower, beader, and more.
Vicki handles publishing, editing, art direction, graphic design, web design, and distribution.
Celeste brings many years of advertising experience to the Michigan Art Guide. She handles most of the ads and listings, and can point you toward the best bang for your buck. If you have any questions about inclusion in the Michigan Art Guide, she is ready to help.